Thursday, December 11, 2014

Where Has Wood Trekker Been?!

Hey guys. I’m sorry that I have been gone for so long. I know that many of you have reached out to see if I’m okay. Not to worry, I’m doing just fine.

IMG_7948

The reason why I have not posted on the blog in a while, and have been absent from all the other places where I usually write is that I have just been very busy these past few months.

For starters, I got engaged to my girlfriend of three years, Tara. All the arrangements surrounding that were fairly time consuming.

On top of that, we are in the process of trying to buy a house, which has been extremely time consuming. We have been doing little else for the past two months. As a result, I haven’t been able to go out as much as I would like, and I certainly haven’t had time to take pictures and write posts.

If everything goes as planned we should be able to get the house and move in some time in February. Assuming there are no problems, I hope to be able to resume my regular writing around that time.

A big plus will be the fact that the house is located right next to two of the forests where I often backpack. That should make getting out much easier. Currently I have to drive about hour and a half to three hours to get to the forests you usually see in my posts. After we move, I will be walking distance from the woods. And… I’ll finally have some room for all of my gear.

I thank all of you who have reached out and those who have worried about my absence. I’m sorry that I have not been able to respond more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment